Termination & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations occur prior to move-in. If you wish to cancel your residence application or the Student Residence Agreement, you must cancel through My Housing Portal prior to move-in.
Withdrawals occur after move-in. If you wish to withdraw from residence, please contact the front desk for a Residence Withdrawal Form. You must return it to the front desk within 5 business days of the anticipated departure date.
Cancellations and withdrawals will not be accepted over the phone.
The following information is directly quoted from Section 8 of the Student Residence Agreement. The cancellation policy refers to residence fees and the deposit, which are detailed in Section 2 of the Student Residence Agreement. Section 8.06 explains the differences in the policy for students applying for specific terms: Summer Semester, Academic Year, and the Winter Semester.
- If you cancel your application or enrollment at the College, you will also need to cancel your residence application.
- Once you have agreed and acknowledged the Student Residence Agreement & RCLS, you are bound by the termination and cancellation policy detailed within it.
- If for any reason, the Manager issues a refund to the Resident, the refunded amount may be subject to a cancellation fee.
Click below for the complete Student Residence Agreement in PDF
- Student Residence Agreement – Niagara-on-the-Lake 2019-2020
- Student Residence Agreement – Welland 2019-2020
If you have any questions about the termination and cancellation policy please email us or give us a call.