Things To Bring Checklist
- Bed linens (suitable for a double-width, queen-length bed)
- Blankets, comforter, pillows
- Towels – bath, face, dish, etc.
- Small furniture items (bookshelf, small dresser)
- Laundry soap & fabric softener/dryer sheets
- Toilet paper
- Shower curtain (Niagara-on-the-Lake Residence only)
- Waste/Recycling bins (Welland Residence only)
- Personal hygiene items
- Coffee maker
- Iron – with board
- Books, pens, pencils, ruler, stapler, 3-hole punch, tape, etc.
Hot plates and open heat sources are not permitted.
Only CSA approved electrical appliances with automatic shut off feature are allowed in the Residence (such as kettles, toaster ovens, irons…). Only refrigerators and freezers provided by the Residence will be allowed in the suites.
Wi-Fi - Wireless Routers
The Residence is not currently set up for Wi-Fi, and as such, students are encouraged to purchase their own wireless router should they wish to have Wi-Fi. It is recommended to purchase a dual band router.